All binx boxes
binx box I
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing is broadly recommended for sexually active people
binx HPV box
- Women over 30 should have an HPV screening once every 5 years if previous Pap tests for cervical cancer screening have been normal
binx box II
- Everyone who is sexually active and has never been tested for HIV before or people who may have been at risk since their last test
binx box III
- People who have anal receptive sex and/or perform oral sex
binx box IV
- Sexually active women, particularly in specific geographic regions
binx box V
- Sexually active women who have had multiple partners in the past year
- Women are at higher risk for trichomoniasis than men
binx for PrEP
- People on PrEP typically need quarterly STI screening as part of that regimen
- Some PrEP users require quarterly pregnancy testing, but a pregnancy test is not included.
binx box VI
- People who have multiple partners
- Men who have sex with men
binx box VII
- Although medical guidelines may not indicate a need to screen for all infections, some people want to screen for as many infections as possible
* Pay over 6-months on orders of $99.00
or more at checkout.
Subject to the terms and conditions of PayPal, which are not within our control.
Not sure which tests are right for you?
binx box test assortments are based on CDC guidelines as well as the US Preventive Services Task Force. All orders are reviewed by a licensed clinician.Find My Test