binx HPV box
This box tests for
Who is this for?
- Women over 30 should have an HPV screening once every 5 years if previous Pap tests for cervical cancer screening have been normal
What's in this box?
Every box comes with...
- Free shipping both ways
- Sample collection materials from a CAP accredited, CLIA certified lab
- Physician test ordering and results review, sexual health counseling and access to board-certified physicians to ensure you get the care and treatment you need
What should I expect?
A licensed clinician will review, and if appropriate, approve your order. Your box arrives in 2-3 days.
Collect your samples and send them to the lab in a pre-paid shipping bag.
The lab will process your samples and you can view your results on the dashboard.
If you test positive, we’ll help you get the treatments you need.
What are these STIs anyway?
Click on the infections to learn more about their causes, treatments and more…
- HPV is the most common STI, and 80% of people will get HPV in their lifetime
- HPV isn’t just one infection. It’s a group of 150 related viruses
- You can get HPV through vaginal, anal, or oral sex
- Most infections never show symptoms
- 90% of HPV infections go away within two years
Did you know...
While there are ways to reduce your risk, no method is 100% effective at stopping transmission of STIs. Even if you’ve been treated for an STI in the past, it’s possible to get some of these infections more than once, so it’s important to continue to test regularly!
Showing any symptoms?
If you’re experiencing symptoms, we always recommend you seek in-person medical care and not rely on an at home test.
If you’ve been exposed to someone with an STI, it’s important to seek in-person medical care right away. At home tests are not appropriate in this case.